When construction organizations and relevant stakeholders consider an undertaking, the viability of the project must be thoroughly scrutinized. While planners, contractors, and investors all bring value to a project, have a working knowledge of risks requires an expert to deliver a concise feasibility study. High-level data gathering and critical analysis must be produced by an experienced professional without a personal interest.
At TruEst Quantity Surveyors, we craft feasibility studies in the construction sector after meticulous consideration of potential risks, cost overruns, and provide vital information for industry leaders to make informed decisions. Our long-standing professionalism in quantity surveying services in Ontario enjoy proven results in the construction community.
Feasibility Studies Consulting for Construction Projects
These are reliable insights TruEst delivers with a precisely articulated feasibility study.
- Economic Viability: This level of analysis reviews the anticipated costs of bringing a construction project to fruition. After detailed reviews of ordinary expenses, assessments are taken under considerations about the potential risk of overruns.
- Technical Viability: By reviewing the technological resources at the disposal of the relevant parties, a determination about whether the need for additional resources will be required. Failure to account for specialized equipment and emerging technologies can result in setbacks.
- Operational Viability: Construction industry visionaries are often willing to push forward to achieve goals even in the face of adversity. A well-thought-out feasibility study allows captains of industry to cull together the operation resources necessary before breaking ground.
- Scheduling Viability: Completing a project on time goes a long way to staying on budget. Critical evaluations involving specialized sub-contractors and equipment mitigate the risk of unnecessary downtime.
- Due Diligence: Delivering an in-depth analysis concerning preliminary goals and assumptions about the project remains critical to success. Our team of professionals conducts due diligence on the due diligence.
A Feasibility Study You Can Trust
At TruEst Quantity Surveyors, our experience providing an insightful and detailed feasibility study to construction sector professionals has made a significant difference in terms of lowering risk and achieving success. If you are considering a feasibility study for an Ontario construction project, contact our London, Ontario, office and schedule a consultation today.